20+ DIY Ideas for Decorating Your Own Summer Beach Tote
We all love to dream of vacations sitting at the beach! Here are 20 + totes we have found to inspire your DIY so you can be prepared for your next beach adventure.
1. Not on the High Street
provides the inspiration for these 2 totes "I Need Vitamin Sea" and "I need to be beside the sea". Perfect for your coastal vacation.
2. Consumer Crafts
provides a wonderful tutorial on DIY Foiled canvas beach bag. Use your creativity to create the perfect tote for your beach adventures.
3. Lia Griffith
shares a DIY tutorial on using iron on glitter letters to create this technique. "Hello Sunshine" is perfect anytime of the year!
4. Cotton and Canvas
provides the inspiration for this "Hello Summer" tote bag. Simple statement but it speaks volumes!
5. We all know those people that just love to travel! This is the perfect tote to give them before they head out on their next adventure. Thanks to Shop Milk & Honey
for this inspiration.
6. Custom City Coordinates would be the perfect tote bag for the adventurer in your life. Mamoo Kids
can provide you with the DIY iron on letters and the tote in black or white.
9. Summer fun rainbow woven tote made with acrylic paints. Tutorial by House of Lars.
11. Love the simple statement made with hand embroidered "Simply Summer"
text and pom pom.
13. Seashell embellished tote is a perfect way to show off your summer treasures. Bring back this vintage style tote through this DIY tutorial
16. Make waves with this tote that can easily be made at home. Love this beautiful wave pattern beach bag. Madewell tote
18. Good times and tan lines tote can easily be made with a heat press. Fun little tote for seaside adventures
19. Sometimes beach and summer can be summed up in a simple image. This lemon tote
is a whimsical fun design you can make on your next DIY tote.
22. Pray for surf tote bag made with our embroidered iron on letters. A perfect way to dive into summer. Make this DIY.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Blank Canvas Design Blog
This nature lover's holiday gift guide was created especially for a mom or a homeschooling teacher who would like to share their love of nature for the next generation. All the gifts here are environmentally responsible this curated selection of gifts can be used again and again on so many different outdoor adventures.
When you can't find a gift for your friend who has it all, you can make it! Keep things modern and clean by focusing on the font. Add a bit of sparkle and a fun little twist to create that "wow factor!"
While doing one of our production runs, we found this beautiful flora upholstery fabric. Just a small amount left behind and abandoned - and we thought this design would make the perfect textile for a Hawaiian tote pack.