Best DIY Round Up Decorating A Blank Canvas Tote Bag
April 28, 2016
We're always looking out for unique and special DIY blank canvas tote bag design tutorials. Dressing up a blank tote can be simple and fun. Read below to get some inspiration and check back often as we'll keep updating this list with new ideas. In the meantime, have fun making your own very special canvas tote bag! (Updated 11/1/16)
1. Painted Gold Dipped Hello Tote Bag: Make this classic gold dipped hello tote bag in a few simple steps see the tutorial on Hello, Wonderful.
22. DIY blank tote bag hand stamped with stamps made from sticky foam. Crate any design with this fun creative project.
23. Maria Victrix's blog has all the details for making this beautiful tote using stamps and fabric pens. The tutorial is not in English but you can follow along easily with the clear and well documented photos!
24. This DIY Gold Foil Tutorial from Brit + Co is just so good! Use this technique to customize and dress up any plain canvas bag.
25. Make this super cheerful pompom rainbow tote bag with felt and glue and pompoms. See the tutorial at hello, Wonderful!
26. Create cute characters with the help of applique. Tutorial from Jojo & Eloise.
27. With some fun fabrics create shapes and patterns to applique on. See how to create this hexagon tote from V and Co .