Best DIY Round Up Decorating A Blank Canvas Tote Bag
June 29, 2017
We're always looking out for unique and special DIY blank canvas tote bag design tutorials. Dressing up a blank tote is a simple and fun to make an ordinary bag into something special. Get inspired and check back often as we'll keep updating this list with new ideas.
22. DIY blank tote bag hand stamped with stamps made from sticky foam. Crate any design with this fun creative project.
23. Maria Victrix's blog has all the details for making this beautiful tote using stamps and fabric pens. The tutorial is not in English but you can follow along easily with the clear and well documented photos!
24. This DIY Gold Foil Tutorial from Brit + Co is just so good! Use this technique to customize and dress up any plain canvas bag.
25. Make this super cheerful pompom rainbow tote bag with felt and glue and pompoms. See the tutorial at hello, Wonderful!
26. Create cute characters with the help of applique. Tutorial from Jojo & Eloise.
27. With some fun fabrics create shapes and patterns to applique on. See how to create this hexagon tote from V and Co .
Over the years, I’ve realized that the best gifts to give kids are the ones that encourage them to get outside and connect with the world around them. Create your own adventure gift bag for your little one.
Simple and sweet, you'll love making this cozy pom pom pencil pouch using materials you have around the home. In less than 15 minutes you'll have this adorable DIY pom pom tote to carry around your wallet and iphone. How adorable is this little pom pom pouch?!