We're always looking out for unique and special DIY blank canvas tote bag design tutorials. Dressing up a blank tote is a simple and fun to make an ordinary bag into something special. Get inspired and check back often as we'll keep updating this list with new ideas.
22. DIY blank tote bag hand stamped with stamps made from sticky foam. Crate any design with this fun creative project.
23. Maria Victrix's blog has all the details for making this beautiful tote using stamps and fabric pens. The tutorial is not in English but you can follow along easily with the clear and well documented photos!
24. This DIY Gold Foil Tutorial from Brit + Co is just so good! Use this technique to customize and dress up any plain canvas bag.
25. Make this super cheerful pompom rainbow tote bag with felt and glue and pompoms. See the tutorial at hello, Wonderful!
26. Create cute characters with the help of applique. Tutorial from Jojo & Eloise.
27. With some fun fabrics create shapes and patterns to applique on. See how to create this hexagon tote from V and Co .
This nature lover's holiday gift guide was created especially for a mom or a homeschooling teacher who would like to share their love of nature for the next generation. All the gifts here are environmentally responsible this curated selection of gifts can be used again and again on so many different outdoor adventures.
When you can't find a gift for your friend who has it all, you can make it! Keep things modern and clean by focusing on the font. Add a bit of sparkle and a fun little twist to create that "wow factor!"